Employer: CITY OF BULAWAYO
Issued on: 15 March 2021
Grant Number: 5900155009402
OCBI No: BWSSIP/ G08
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in United Nations Development Business online (UNDB online) number AfDB38-01/16 of 18th January, 2016 on-line and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website (www.afdb.org) on 19th January, 2016
2. The Government of Zimbabwe has received financing from the African Development Fund (ADF) towards the cost of Bulawayo Water and Sewerage Services Improvement Project (BWSSIP). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this grant will be applied to eligible payments under the Contract for Supply, Installation and Commission of an Off Grid Solar Power Plant at the City of Bulawayo Revenue Hall (BWSSIP/G08)
3. The City of Bulawayo now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply, Installation and Commission of an Off Grid Solar Power Plant at the City of Bulawayo Revenue Hall
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information by emailing the office of the Project Coordinator at : firstname.lastname@example.org
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents will be sent electronically free of charge to interested bidders upon email request to the above email address quoting BWSSIP/G08
6. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods, African Development Bank, 2020.
7. Bids must be delivered to office: Attention: Town Clerk Street Address: Office 126, Bulawayo Town Clerk Department Fife Street / Leopold Takawira Avenue, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe on or before 10:00 hours local Harare time on 27 April, 2021 and must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration using the relevant form included in bidding document Section IV, Bidding Forms.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 10:00 hours Local Harare Time on : 27 April, 2021 at the offices of the Town Clerk at Street Address: Office 126, Bulawayo Town Clerk Department, Fife Street / Leopold Takawira Avenue, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
ADVERT NO :
DATE: 07 March 2021
C. DUBE TOWN CLERK